Direct flights to Canada
Visit the multicultural cities of Canada and enjoy the beauty of this affordable destination. Choose the comfortable option and find out how to travel here by direct flights.
It is a country renowned for its stunningly beautiful scenery and love of the outdoors. Even the cities have been carefully designed to preserve metropolitan green belts and parklands, ensuring that Canadians are never far from their natural heritage.
Make traveling easy with direct flights
Canada is the second largest country in the world with ten Provinces and three Territories. Visitors to Canada will be spoilt for choice with its truly breath-taking scenery, its rich culture and heritage as well as its vibrant and cosmopolitan cities.There really is something to suit everyone in this amazing country. If you want to fly to Canada, the most convenient option is to choose a direct flight.
Direct flights to Canada from the US
If you want to fly to Canada from the United States you have tons of options to choose from. In the compilation below we have gathered some of the most popular alternatives.
- Direct flights from New York (LGA) to Toronto (YYZ)
- Direct flights from Chicago (ORD) to Toronto (YYZ)
- Direct flights from Fort Lauderdale (FLL) to Toronto (YYZ)
- Direct flights from Seattle (SEA) to Vancouver (YVR)
- Direct flights from Los Angeles (LAX) to Vancouver (YVR)
- Direct flights from San Francisco (SFO) to Vancouver (YVR)
- Direct flights from Las Vegas (LAS) to Calgary (YYC)
- Direct flights from Phoenix (PHX) to Calgary (YYC)
- Direct flights from Seattle (SEA) to Calgary (YYC)
Fly to Canada from Mexico – find direct flights
Are you headed north from Mexico and planning a vacation in Canada? Three of the major airports in Canada are Toronto, Vancouver and Calgary – by following the links below you can see direct flights to each destination.
- Direct flights from Cancun (CUN) to Toronto (YYZ)
- Direct flights from Mexico City (MEX) to Toronto (YYZ)
- Direct flights from Puerto Vallarta (PVR) to Toronto (YYZ)
- Direct flights from Mexico City (MEX) to Vancouver (YVR)
- Direct flights from Cancun (CUN) to Vancouver (YVR)
- Direct flights from Puerto Vallarta (PVR) to Vancouver (YVR)
- Direct flights from Cancun (CUN) to Calgary (YYC)
- Direct flights from Puerto Vallarta (PVR) to Calgary (YYC)
- Direct flights from San Jose Del Cabo (SJD) to Calgary (YYC)
Experience the beauty of Canada
Attracting millions of visitors each year from around the world, Canada is the place to go for lovers of the great outdoors. Western Canada is renowned for its stunning scenery, with the Province of British Columbia being the country’s most mountainous and scenic of all. Home to Whistler, a world-renowned ski resort and co-host of the 2010 Winter Olympic Games it’s not difficult to see why this is a popular place for skiing and snowboarding.
Water sports are readily available too. The north of the country is the place to go if you want to spot some of the country’s wildlife, including polar bears, moose, grizzly bears and whales. Explore some of the country’s vast and vibrant cities where you will be spoilt for choice with the many museums, art galleries and superb restaurants.
Take your pick from the amazing Toronto, Canada’s biggest city or why not visit the country’s capital, Ottawa to explore its fantastic buildings and galleries. You won’t be able to miss Vancouver either; one of Canada’s most attractive and cosmopolitan of cities. No trip to Canada would be complete without a visit to Niagara Falls. Exploring this natural wonder will stay with you forever.
Find cheap flights to Canada
For fantastic offers on cheap flights to Canada then take a look at our flight search facility with Directflights.com. We can also help you find a great deal on lastminute flights to Canada. For the cheapest flights to Canada it’s best to book as far in advance as possible and try to avoid busy times of year for holidays.
Canada Climate – from summer to winter
Being such a large country, Canada's climate varies depending on which area one visits. It also has very distinct seasons. The warmest months are July and August, and in winter (December, January and February) it is very cold with heavy snowfalls in most provinces. Autumn is a beautiful season with crisp air and brilliant fall foliage, while in some areas spring brings the emergence of carpets of wild flowers.